- Duration: 20 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Tauranga, Bay of Plenty
Get the best views of the bay with panoramic views from the sky.
This scenic flight takes you around the region of Tauranga. This includes our iconic Mount Maunganui (mauao), a view of the inner harbour from the Bowentown Heads of Waihi to Matapihi, see the vast expansion of the city with industrial and residential builds, the historical remains of Maori Pa sites, and even marine life can often be seen during the summer months.
This flight provides a blend of different landscapes with white sand surf beaches, kiwifruit and avocado orchards, the valleys carved out of the rolling hills and our bustling city centre.
All of this with an unbelievable backdrop of the open ocean, isolated islands and coastal peninsulas, combined together to provide you with the most amazing photo opportunities.
- Flights require a minimum of 2 passengers to be confirmed. If wanting to book for 1 person we will aim to book you with other confirmed passengers. You will need to contact us for availability if booking for 1 person.
- If booking within 24 hours of departure please phone for availability. Bookings within this time cannot be made online.
- In accordance with CAA rules and regulations, we require all passengers to inform us of their accurate weight before any flight. For the purpose of aircraft weight, balance and safety, the maximum weight allowed per seat is 130kgs (286lbs).
- Our pilots will make a decision in regards to weather conditions on the day of your booked flight. If the weather conditions are not suitable for flying, we will contact you to reschedule your booking or provide a full refund.
- All flights are subject to weather and weight restrictions. If the pilot has any concerns, flights may be altered at their discretion.